BillyCorgan.it Forum

This, La nuova band di Jimmy

« Older   Newer »
VZ11
view post Posted on 10/12/2010, 20:57 by: VZ11

dal Twitter di Billy:
"I heard Jimmy Chamberlin's band has a new moniker: 'Skysaw'. Cool name."

e da Hipsters United:
"Jimmy Chamberlin appeared last night on spirit-talker Durek Verrett’s live audio program “Get Real” (hosted by ‘radio’ outlet Indie1031.com). You can listen to the recorded program via blip.tv.

Chamberlin and Verrett have been working together on a musical project, which Chamberlin described:

I work in my studio on the piece that we’re doing, so I’ve been waking up to his voice say for the past maybe 25 days, which is great. And there’s a healing resonance within that voice that certainly…it doesn’t matter if it’s coming through on the computer or the tape, whatever, the phone, it doesn’t matter how you’re hearing, that resonance is there. And when you can add another compassionate resonance underneath it like a drum, it doubles the healing output. And if you can find the vibrational frequencies where they resonate together and make compound frequencies, the healing becomes exponentially greater.

Chamberlin also mentioned his band with Mike Reina and Anthony Pirog — a band that had previously gone under the name “This” — giving the band’s current name as “Skysaw” (or “Sky Saw,” possibly). He said the band members are in Los Angeles and have “inked a deal” with Dangerbird Management. Chamberlin expects the band to tour next summer.

According to the domain registrar GoDaddy, skysawmusic.com was registered on October 29 to “J C” at an address in northern Virginia (where This cut its record Great Civilizations)."

14 replies since 4/12/2009, 22:41   1135 views