BillyCorgan.it Forum

Chants Magnétiques, nuovo libro (con la partecipazione) di Billy

« Older   Newer »
Cherub
view post Posted on 21/12/2009, 18:10 by: Cherub

CITAZIONE (nikoz @ 20/12/2009, 23:47)
Billy pubblicherà un libro..
http://www.everythingfromheretothere.com/2...stmas-memories/

Partially because of the success of this website, I am now about to begin writing a book that is tentatively titled God Is Everywhere from Here to There (for the curious, the title of the book preceded the formation of the website, hence the name of the website!). I have already made arrangements to put the book out with St. Martin’s Press, and I can say I am thrilled to be working with them. The book is going to be a spiritual memoir about how this boy named William came to find God, or, vice versa, how God came to find William. I can honestly say that my intention is to write a book that touches deeply on my life in a way that very few people know about, and I am excited by that, but also a bit intimidated. If you have ever wondered how I came to be so mercurial, reactionary, silly, or spiritually open, then this book will provide insight into that. It will be a huge undertaking for me, and might require at times for me to focus more on writing the book than on these posts, and also make choices about when to work on music full-time.

oddio blinking with fists me l'hanno regalato (però ammetto che lo volevo), questo non so se avrò la forza di prenderlo.

18 replies since 20/12/2009, 23:47   780 views