BillyCorgan.it Forum

Chants Magnétiques, nuovo libro (con la partecipazione) di Billy

« Older   Newer »
nikoz
view post Posted on 20/12/2009, 23:47

Billy pubblicherà un libro..
http://www.everythingfromheretothere.com/2...stmas-memories/

Partially because of the success of this website, I am now about to begin writing a book that is tentatively titled God Is Everywhere from Here to There (for the curious, the title of the book preceded the formation of the website, hence the name of the website!). I have already made arrangements to put the book out with St. Martin’s Press, and I can say I am thrilled to be working with them. The book is going to be a spiritual memoir about how this boy named William came to find God, or, vice versa, how God came to find William. I can honestly say that my intention is to write a book that touches deeply on my life in a way that very few people know about, and I am excited by that, but also a bit intimidated. If you have ever wondered how I came to be so mercurial, reactionary, silly, or spiritually open, then this book will provide insight into that. It will be a huge undertaking for me, and might require at times for me to focus more on writing the book than on these posts, and also make choices about when to work on music full-time.

Cherub
view post Posted on 21/12/2009, 18:10

CITAZIONE (nikoz @ 20/12/2009, 23:47)
Billy pubblicherà un libro..
http://www.everythingfromheretothere.com/2...stmas-memories/

Partially because of the success of this website, I am now about to begin writing a book that is tentatively titled God Is Everywhere from Here to There (for the curious, the title of the book preceded the formation of the website, hence the name of the website!). I have already made arrangements to put the book out with St. Martin’s Press, and I can say I am thrilled to be working with them. The book is going to be a spiritual memoir about how this boy named William came to find God, or, vice versa, how God came to find William. I can honestly say that my intention is to write a book that touches deeply on my life in a way that very few people know about, and I am excited by that, but also a bit intimidated. If you have ever wondered how I came to be so mercurial, reactionary, silly, or spiritually open, then this book will provide insight into that. It will be a huge undertaking for me, and might require at times for me to focus more on writing the book than on these posts, and also make choices about when to work on music full-time.

oddio blinking with fists me l'hanno regalato (però ammetto che lo volevo), questo non so se avrò la forza di prenderlo.

^BiAncO^
view post Posted on 21/12/2009, 19:22

CITAZIONE
This entry was posted on December 18, 2009 at 11:55 AM and is filed under General Thought (Tags: Christmas, Family, Jesus Christ, Santa). You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

ARIDAJE....

slunk
view post Posted on 23/12/2009, 09:49

beh, puo' darsi che venga fuori qualcosa di particolare, magari qualche esperienza che l'ha segnato particolarmente attingendo alla sua autobiografia..ormai la strada intrapresa è quella segnata da Ligabue e dopo il libro, aspetteremo il film di Billy!! :P

view post Posted on 21/6/2010, 19:21

It's иot postwar, it's just aиother war

Group:
Honeyspiders¹

Dopo averlo annunciato su EFHTT, Billy ci ricorda via twitter che questo libro, dal titolo Chants Magnétiques, uscirà in settembre in Francia per l'editore Léo Scheer. Si tratta di una collaborazione con la scrittrice francese Claire Fercak, già autrice del "Tarantula Box Set" nel 2008. Billy si è occupato si scrivere un lungo racconto basato sul mito di Medea, che sarà pubblicato insieme a un racconto della Fercak incentrato invece sul mito di Eco. Il racconto di B0lly sarà tradotto in Francese da Nathalie Bru.

15 settembre 2010
112 pag.
17 euro

Tra l'altro qui diceva "Once I finish that, I am writing a spiritual memoir that would be finished next year".. paura :P (ma neanche tanta, magari era solo un'idea balenata durante l'intervista :D)

view post Posted on 22/6/2010, 13:09

tomorrow is everything

Group:
Administrator

Grazie per la news, anche se devo dire che mi interessa davvero poco questo progetto.

Web  Top
cashcarstar78
view post Posted on 22/6/2010, 13:30

Quoto

nikoz
view post Posted on 22/6/2010, 14:18

Già.. a meno che non includa anche cose tipo confessions (ma probabilmente si era già espresso a sufficienza a riguardo, all'epoca) passo..

view post Posted on 22/6/2010, 16:16

It's иot postwar, it's just aиother war

Group:
Honeyspiders¹

certo ma dato che parliamo anche dei peli del naso di billy corgan -_- ...

the_lost_thing
view post Posted on 23/6/2010, 13:52

non ho capito niente. ma che dovrebbe essere sto libro? O_O

_dan
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 22:02

Su Hipsters United riportano che Billy sarà in Francia per leggere qualche brano del libro / suonare qualcosina il 30 Settembre in una libreria a Parigi
CITAZIONE
Billy Corgan will perform at a bookstore in Paris, France on September 30th. He and Claire Fercak will read selections from their recently released book, Chants Magnétiques, and Corgan will play some music.
The performance will take place at Atout Livre, an independent Parisian bookstore. Fans wishing to attend must e-mail [email protected] to reserve a spot. The event begins at 7:30 p.m.

ma un paio di date in europa con i pumpkins prima di andarsene e partire per il resto del tour, non ci starebbero proprio vero?

(@The Lost Thing io non ne ho la più pallida idea)

Cherub
view post Posted on 28/9/2010, 16:57

ci fa sapere da twitter che, per l'occasione:
CITAZIONE
I believe I will be on French TV tomorrow night performing my new song Spangled! To beret or not to beret...?

CITAZIONE (_dan @ 21/9/2010, 23:02)
ma un paio di date in europa con i pumpkins prima di andarsene e partire per il resto del tour, non ci starebbero proprio vero?

e se non con tutto l'ambaradam dei Pumpkins almeno in formazione più minimale e acustica, tipo "a special night with b0lly corgan" con pezzi da tutto il suo repertorio come aveva accennato una volta... ma ormai è troppo tardi per aspettarsi sorprese..

view post Posted on 28/9/2010, 18:04

Alt er Tabt

Group:
BCIT Staff

Ma guarda che se si presenta in Italia per un mini set acustico e lettura di brani dal suo libro la gente dirà "no, Dj Bally l'ho già visto due mesi fa, non ci vado".

(N.B.=il mio e tutti i messaggi successivi riferentisi ad esso verranno spostati domani in quanto "spam")

Web  Top
_dan
view post Posted on 30/9/2010, 10:05

(l'audio è fuori sinco, ma rende l'idea..)

Cherub
view post Posted on 30/9/2010, 10:11

alla fonte è in sincro

http://ce-soir-ou-jamais.france3.fr/?page=videos-lives

esibizione carina, per chi strimpella sarà facile tabbare il pezzo ora :)...

18 replies since 20/12/2009, 23:47   780 views