BillyCorgan.it Forum

24.05.07 - Den Atelier Luxembourg City

« Older   Newer »
feel-glass
view post Posted on 24/5/2007, 21:48

...ma nessuno sa cosa stan suonando stasera...?

{Joe}
view post Posted on 24/5/2007, 23:17

CITAZIONE (feel-glass @ 24/5/2007, 22:48)
...ma nessuno sa cosa stan suonando stasera...?

Beh è normale... mancano i bicittiani sul luogo. :B):

x4dhoom
view post Posted on 24/5/2007, 23:33

La setlist di stasera
den Atelier 05.24.07 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
http://smashingpumpkins.com/photos_460
:)

..ehm ieri sera cioe'.... :wacko:

Cherub
view post Posted on 24/5/2007, 23:43

a parte Lucky 13 niente di nuovo vero?

eloise
view post Posted on 24/5/2007, 23:45

Non hanno fatto Annie-Dog.
Mamma mia Lucky 13, che bellezza!

view post Posted on 24/5/2007, 23:45

It's иot postwar, it's just aиother war

Group:
Honeyspiders¹

GRANDI! Non hanno bruciato Stand inside your love e hanno valorizzato Gossamer, bravi bravi!!
E poi non hanno fatto Bodies, né Ava Adore, né I of the mourning, quindi non sono invidiosa :D
però 1979... :)

nikoz
view post Posted on 24/5/2007, 23:49

lucky 13, che figata cosmica..

view post Posted on 24/5/2007, 23:49

Alt er Tabt

Group:
BCIT Staff

Hanno fatto 7 shades of black in più (ma una canzone in meno in totale) oltre a lucky 13 in apertura (caspita). Chi sa se disarm era elettrica... No, neanche io sono invidioso.
Ancora niente gish...

Web  Top
x4dhoom
view post Posted on 25/5/2007, 07:51

da http://www.blamonet.com/vb/showthread.php?t=108624&page=2

So the show itself:

- Billy seemed tense at the beginning of the show and didn't interact with the crowd during the first half the show. During the second half he seemed to try but it didn't really work out.
- The crowd: in my opinion they sucked. I tried to pay attention to what was going on behind me and people on the balcony didn't move at all, during Zero i noticed some of them where tapping their toes. Uh? People in the back at the bar seemed to be talking throughout the whole show. The response was pretty weak in my opinion and not only to the new songs, old songs as well. Everyone woke up during Tonight, Tonight, hah finally a song they recognised? The crowd got better after Tonight Tonight, but still... At the end of the show it got a little annoying to be in front as people started to push, but it didn't get bad. I was expecting the venue to explode (there were no seats) but unfortunately this didn't happen . I still wonder where half of the people got their ticket, they didn't seem to care too much about the show. People from Luxemburg are weird in my humble opinion.
- The sound: at the front row it was rather bad. I suppose it was better in the center and on the balcony, as at the front row we were standing behind the speakers. The sound at Grand Rex (front row as well) was much better.
- Billy tried to make a joke but no one got it. Neither did i. Something about him going for a walk and president poop. At least that is what i understood. He asked "does anyone speak English here" in return. Then he was like "whatever". He asked at some point "is everyone having a good time". I'm afraid he didn't like the crowd that much either. During the encore some moron threw a drink at Billy and he got all wet. Security threw out moronguy but Billy looked sad/angry/disappointed. He stared at the guy and didn't say a thing. His guitar was soaked as well .
- Best part of the show in my opinion: Tonight Tonight till Cherub Rock. After Cherub Rock people started pushing at the front rows and so i couldn't really concentrate on the show.
- Best song of the show in my opinion: Shame. Billy and Jeff were jamming together and they were having a great time, big smile on their faces . I so wish i could have taken a photo of Billy and Jeff during Shame.
- Billy was interacting more with the band than during the Paris show. At the end they all greated the audience together. Billy didn't stay on stage to greet as long as in Paris. He didn't say much either.
- Ginger was so cute. I'm starting to like her more and more. She seemed more relaxed and she was smiling during the whole show. The heel of her boot came off at the beginning of the show and i was afraid she was gonna fall. She changed boots somewhere halfway the show, i don't think anyone noticed though.
- Jeff is so funny. Billy was trying to teach him some cool moves (like "hey dude") and he plays the dorky guy, hahaha. That was pretty funny.
- Jimmy. Hmm.. i didn't really pay attention to the drums, maybe because the sound wasn't that great and i didn't hear the drums as i should have.

Well i'm off the bed. I missed the French audience during the show. The magic of the show in Paris wasn't there. Shiiiishishishi shame. I hope it will be there in Brussels, please come over all of you guys !!!

nikoz
view post Posted on 25/5/2007, 10:16

insomma, pubblico di merda, billy freddo, suono schifoso...

view post Posted on 25/5/2007, 11:10

tomorrow is everything

Group:
Administrator

Web  Top
eloise
view post Posted on 25/5/2007, 12:13

CITAZIONE (x4dhoom @ 25/5/2007, 08:51)

- Billy tried to make a joke but no one got it. Neither did i. Something about him going for a walk and president poop. At least that is what i understood. He asked "does anyone speak English here" in return. Then he was like "whatever". He asked at some point "is everyone having a good time". I'm afraid he didn't like the crowd that much either. During the encore some moron threw a drink at Billy and he got all wet. Security threw out moronguy but Billy looked sad/angry/disappointed. He stared at the guy and didn't say a thing. His guitar was soaked as well.

Tristessa...
E diamo le perle ai porci...

view post Posted on 25/5/2007, 12:16

tomorrow is everything

Group:
Administrator

aspetta che a mestre ti suoni una.. shame in mezzo alla feccia che ci sarà lì per scandalizzarti..

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/5/2007, 12:17

It's иot postwar, it's just aиother war

Group:
Honeyspiders¹

peccato, davvero peccato.. mi spiace per billy e gli altri

eloise
view post Posted on 25/5/2007, 12:24

CITAZIONE (mrgt @ 25/5/2007, 13:16)
aspetta che a mestre ti suoni una.. shame in mezzo alla feccia che ci sarà lì per scandalizzarti..

Qui si parla di 3h di concerto dei Pumpkins per un pubblico che teoricamente è lì solo per i Pumpkins.
Sul pubblico dei festival italiani (dell'HJF) non ho mai speso buone parole, e infatti a Mestre non ci vado (anche se l'esaltazioe post-Parigi mi stava facendo cambiare idea).

37 replies since 24/5/2007, 21:48   529 views